Google Reader Shared Items

9.07.2005

Super Monkey Ball on the DS. I beat two of them on the Gamecube, one of them on the GBA, and I'm still going through the Xbox one. Apparently Sega wants me to completely lose my mind. Do you know how annoying the d-pad control on a GBA is to play Monkey Ball? As in, it's a simple on-off switch that isn't remotely analog? Sure, you could hold down the A button or B button (I forget which) to have it move faster, but that was still pretty crazy. I can only imagine how evil a touch screen control will be. And of course, not getting it should be an option, but I'm strangely addicted to the little monkeys and I need their games (that's what the monkeys tell me anyway). I also have a strange compulsion to buy Dole bananas while playing...

Post a Comment

Amazon Deals