Google Reader Shared Items


Ruben's Tube

Here's a video of something called a Ruben's Tube. Basically, it's a tube with gas flowing through it which outputs a flame along the length of the tube. When sound is put through the tube, the flames form visible waves. It's especially cool when he puts music through it.

Post a Comment

Amazon Deals