Google Reader Shared Items

9.20.2007

Cool bathrooms at New York's Bar 89

Apparently through an electric current going through the glass when you lock the door, cool bathroom stall doors change from clear to opaque.



"If you go looking for the restrooms at Bar 89 in SoHo, instead of a private room for women and a separate one for men, you'll encounter an open area upstairs with a row of hi-tech looking stalls. Through the glass doors, you can see the toilet and sink lit up in red and blue. I observed someone going into one of them, and when they closed the door, after a second or two, the glass door became opaque and the word "occupied" lit up at the top of the door. I entered a stall, saw that I could still see the guy sitting on the sofa across from me, and assuming that I was no more invisible to him than he was to me, quickly exited."

Post a Comment

Amazon Deals